Join our team
Chappell Residential is currently seeking an enthusiastic marketing manager to join our real estate team. This role is responsible for the day-to-day management and execution of all marketing activities for Chappell’s brand and all associated broker activities. The ideal candidate should have experience creating and executing digital and print marketing strategies and campaigns as well as reporting on metrics. We are looking for a quick learner and multi-tasking expert who has a positive attitude and appreciation for good design. This position will report to and work in direct collaboration with the business manager.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Working with the business manager and leadership team to develop and execute a marketing plan and content strategy for Chappell, to include videos, customer testimonials/case studies, blogs, etc.
- Developing and executing a social media strategy and content calendar for Chappell’s existing social media accounts to drive increased engagement and followers
- Monitoring social media accounts and responding to comments and messages, as appropriate
- Updating and maintaining the Chappell website as well as project managing forthcoming website redesign
- Designing marketing materials (e.g., flyers, cards, etc.) for team members, and/or project managing freelance designers to execute design
- Working with business manager to establish and monitor annual marketing budget
- Creating company, listing and buyer presentations
- Reviewing and responding to customer reviews on Yelp, Zillow, etc.
- Creating and overseeing all client email marketing campaigns
- Planning and coordinating events, such as client appreciation events
- Researching, coordinating and promoting charitable giving efforts for Chappell
- Specific property responsibilities:
- Scheduling and facilitating staging as well as de-staging for properties
- Coordinating photo shoots of properties as well as reviewing, editing (as needed) and uploading photos to Chappell’s drive and MLS
- Creating floorplans, maps, walk-through videos, informational flyers and other materials for properties
- Maintaining all current information for Chappell’s properties on third-party real estate sites (e.g., Zillow, Trulia)
- Designing and maintaining all property signage, including open house signage
- Regularly reporting metrics for website, social media, email campaigns, and property’s activity on third-party real estate sites
- Ensuring that all content and materials created are on brand
- Performing other responsibilities as assigned by the business manager
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing and/or design
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Demonstrated experience creating a social strategy and managing social media accounts (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
- Experience using Canva, MailChimp, Squarespace; familiarity with Photoshop and InDesign is preferred
- Experience analyzing and reporting on marketing metrics
- Past experience in the real estate industry is preferred but not required
Download a copy of the job description here.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.