I understand that the home buying process can be a very stressful one. My goal is to alleviate as much of that stress as possible, and I believe that this starts with knowledge. I strive to provide all of my clients with every tool necessary to make a confident, well-educated decision at each step of the journey.
I am a North Carolina native, grew up on a family farm in Garner, and graduated from North Carolina State University at the College of Textiles. My husband and I married in 2012 and have welcomed two children since 2016. In our free time, you’ll usually find us at a local brewery, checking out new parks or playgrounds, gardening and working around our house, or spending time with our nearby friends and family.
I’ve been in real estate since 2014 and have served in a couple of different roles over that time. I like getting to know people and having a good laugh. I believe in Raleigh as a home to raise a family, jump-start your career, explore new things, or settle in and enjoy the seasons.
- Morning bird or night owl: Night owl
- Favorite one-hit-wonder/embarrassing song I know all the words to: “Never Gonna Give You Up” (Rick Astley)
- Favorite movie quote: “I pierced the toast!” (The Birdcage)
- Favorite local restaurants & stops: Garland, Bida Manda, Gonza, NC Art Museum
- Favorite local coffee spot: Heirloom
Education, Honors, & Accolades
BA, NC State