This industry, and my role at Chappell specifically, requires constant relationship-building, which brings me joy and is something I excel at.
I believe our happiness is directly related to the health and depth of the relationships around us, so being able to build and maintain new relationships through work, while contributing to the growth and advancement of the physical place I call home, is incredibly fulfilling. I excel at sourcing land for investment // development opportunities and performing thoughtful market and site analysis. I’m not afraid to dive into a UDO or make a phone call, and I always strive for quality, efficiency, and above all, honesty and doing the right thing.
Outside of work, I love to travel and recently spent a year touring Japan, Hawaii, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and five national parks. I also love being active (biking, hiking, yoga) and singing (I take karaoke quite seriously, shamelessly). Go Heels!
- Morning bird or night owl: Morning bird
- Favorite one-hit-wonder/embarrassing song I know all the words to: “Love On Top” (Beyonce)
- Favorite TV show quote: “Some people choose to see the ugliness in this world. The disarray. I choose to see the beauty.” (Westworld)
- Favorite binge show: Insecure
- Favorite local drink spot: Longleaf Hotel
Education, Honors, & Accolades
BA, UNC-Chapel Hill