This industry allows us to think creatively and analytically while using people and business skills to facilitate exciting deals that bring tangible, physical growth to the community around us.
A native of Winston-Salem, the Triangle is such a wonderful place to live, so being a part of its growth and development is inherently fulfilling. And of course, this industry, and my role at Chappell specifically, require constant relationship-building, which brings me joy. I believe our happiness is so often directly related to the health and depth of the relationships around us, so being able to build and maintain new relationships through work is incredibly fulfilling.
When I’m not working, I love to travel. I’m working on seeing all of our national parks! I also love being active (biking, hiking, yoga) and singing (my friends and I take karaoke quite seriously, and shamelessly).
- Morning bird or night owl: Morning bird
- Favorite one-hit-wonder/embarrassing song I know all the words to: “Love On Top” (Beyonce)
- Favorite TV show quote: “Some people choose to see the ugliness in this world. The disarray. I choose to see the beauty.” (Westworld)
- Favorite binge show: Insecure
- Favorite local drink spot: Longleaf Hotel
Education, Honors, & Accolades
BA, UNC-Chapel Hill