I’m unbelievably proud to call the City of Oaks home, and to be a Raleigh real estate expert representing buyers and sellers alike as they tackle this booming Triangle market. And considering I was born in Oosterhout, Netherlands – I’d argue no one knows more about relocating to Raleigh than Marinus Leach!
I pride myself on my nimble approach, positive attitude and practical advice. I’m fueled by the fast-paced nature of the real estate market and focused on being an active advocate for my clients throughout any transaction. Whether I’m preparing a home to sell, or negotiating a contract to close, I ensure that my clients are informed and involved, from wherever they are in the world. You’ll typically find me working in North Raleigh, Wake Forest, or Cary; however, I’m always happy to hit the road to help out across the Triangle.
I decided to #ChooseChappell because of their connection to upcoming new construction, and the unique architectural aesthetic of many homes they are helping bring to market. (In fact, stay tuned because I’ve got an inside scoop on a pretty impressive community coming Downtown before the end of the year…)
When I’m not managing agreements or advocating for clients, I’m focused on family time. From traveling down the street or across the globe, we always know how to find fun! My husband and I enjoy exploring the Triangle with our son & daughter, breaking a sweat at the gym, or sipping on whiskey flights across our city.
- Dog or Cat Person: Dog
- Morning Bird or Night Owl: Morning Bird & Night Owl
- Favorite Movie/Show Quote: “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”
- Favorite One-Hit-Wonder/Embarrassing Song I Know All the Words To: “Locomotion” Kylie Minogue
- Favorite Binge Show: House of Cards
- Favorite Triangle Spots: Coquette, Colletta, Miso Ramen Bar and Oak Steakhouse
- Favorite Local Coffee Shop: Brecotea, Cary and Sir Walter, Raleigh
Education, Honors, & Accolades
Masters, University of Leiden
Rising Star 2021-2022
CLHMS-Guild Luxury Certified
Top 5 High-Volume Producer 2022
Fluent in four languages!