A native of Wilkes-Barre, PA – I am proud to call Raleigh home. I have been a realtor full-time since 2010, but I started my career as a teacher, and I apply that same mindset to real estate. My favorite aspect of real estate is helping others achieve their goals. I approach every transaction with the client’s best interest in mind, and I work to serve all as a trusted advisor and friend.
My specialty is working with buyers, sellers, and investors in the Triangle area. I’m excited to be a part of the Chappell team, who are such movers and shakers in this competitive real estate market.
When I’m not assisting clients, you can find me with my family volunteering, brewery hopping, working out, or watching football & soccer. As a die-hard Philadelphia Eagles fan, I wear my Wentz jersey as often as I wear my suit. Some of my favorite local restaurants & stops include Bella Monica, City Market Sushi, Stanbury, and Barcelona.
- Dog or Cat Person: Dog!
- Morning Bird or Night Owl: Both
- Favorite One-Hit-Wonder/Embarrassing Song I Know All the Words To: “Apache” (Jump On It) by The Sugarhill Gang
- Favorite Movie/Show Quote:
“60% of the time, it works every time.” (Anchorman)
- Favorite Binge Show: Parks and Recreation
- Favorite Local Coffee Shop: Boulted Bread or Yellow Dog Bakery
EDUCATION, HONORS, & ACCOLADES
BA, Kings College
BA, Bloomsbury University of Pennsylvania