Born and raised in Raleigh, I’m proud that my roots run deep in the City of Oaks. My clients can count on my unique insights into my hometown market to get a headstart on heading home.
I pride myself on delivering an exceptional experience for my future Oak City neighbors – knowing that prioritizing honesty, respect and meticulous attention to detail is crucial to securing success. You’ll typically find me working in North Raleigh, Wake Forest or my own backyard, North Hills; however, I’m always happy to hit the road to help out across the Triangle.
I firmly believe that there’s always room to hone my professional skills – so whether I’m adapting to a client’s need or attending a development seminar – this lifelong student comes ready to learn. I decided to #ChooseChappell because of their proven marketing prowess, connection to upcoming new construction, and the culture they’ve created around real estate.
When I’m not overseeing contracts or submitting offers, I’m loading up on quality time with loved ones. From grilling to golfing, we always know how to tee up a great time! My wife and I enjoy exploring the Triangle with our son, strolling through the shops at North Hills, or playing with our sweet pup, Cotton.
- Dog or Cat Person: Dog!
- Morning Bird or Night Owl: Morning Bird
- Favorite Movie/Show Quote: “Life’s a garden, dig it.”
- Favorite One-Hit-Wonder/Embarrassing Song I Know All the Words To: “Something Like That” Tim McGraw
- Favorite Binge Show: Breaking Bad + Better Call Saul
- Favorite Triangle Spots: Sam Jones BBQ, Sola, Lynwood Brewery, Transfer Food Hall
- Favorite Local Coffee Shop: Sola
Education, Honors, & Accolades
BS, East Carolina University
Raleigh Planning Academy, Class of 2023
Accredited Buyer’s Representative, National Association of REALTORS