Pleasant Pines in Raleigh Celebrates Sellout of Townhomes
Chappell is excited to announce Pleasant Pines, a 25-townhome community located between the Beltline and I-540 in Raleigh, NC, has achieved a sellout in less than 11 months of sales.
The community featured a collection of contemporary townhomes all priced under $300k, a first of its kind in the area. Buyers quickly realized the pleasant price tag and convenience of the central location – minutes from RDU, Crabtree Valley Mall, and Umstead Park – situated on 1.7 acres at 6300 Pleasant Pines Drive off Glenwood Avenue and near a collection of residential communities and shopping centers.
“We’re excited to wrap up this project, and more importantly, to deliver a great product at a great value to the area,” said Johnny Chappell, Owner & Broker-In-Charge, at Chappell. “We launched our sales efforts at the start of the COVID-19 outbreak. To sell all of our homes during a pandemic, while doing so in a safe and responsible way, speaks to the skill and care of our team members.”
We thought Raleigh really had a void for new construction but also affordable quality townhomes in that area. You can find that in North Raleigh, but as you get closer to the city of Raleigh the prices really jump up. – Johnny Chappell
- October 2019 // Pleasant Pines is born. Concept 8 begins construction in central Raleigh
- November 2019 // Construction at Pleasant Pines goes vertical and these gorgeous homes begin to take shape
- January 2020 // Presales at Pleasant Pines officially begin
- March 2020 // COVID-19 hits
- Early Summer 2020 // The first of the much-anticipated 25 clean and contemporary townhomes is completed and move-in ready
- Summer 2020 // All homes are completed and move-in ready
- October 2020 // The final home is sold
“We initially doubted the sales of those units during the COVID19 pandemic. However, our doubts soon turned into surprise and wonder,” said Ke Cheng, member of the Concept 8 Holdings Development Team. “The houses were quickly sold out, amid the pandemic situation. I highly recommend Chappell and we will definitely be collaborating with them again in the future.”
Construction was completed by Apex-based general contractor, Concept 8. ___ was the architect on the project, and Chappell handles all sales and marketing efforts.
// #ChooseChappell x #LivePleasantPines