As a native to North Carolina, I am proud to call Raleigh home. I was born in Durham and grew up mostly in Raleigh with a couple of short stays in Los Angeles and San Francisco which spurred a passion for downtown living and a walkable community. I have been selling homes for 15+ years, most of which has been specialized in Downtown Raleigh. I’ve been excited to be a part of the transformation. I have a great passion for the growth and strength of our local real estate market, our local businesses and the amazing people here.
Whether buying or selling a home, the process can be emotional and having the right support is crucial. Working with buyers to bring their vision to life for their perfect home, and counseling sellers on the best strategy for selling their home drives me to provide a positive experience.
In my free time I love to go to local art exhibits, hike neighborhood parks, and explore new restaurants, coffee shops and garden shops.
- Morning bird or night owl: Night owl
- Cat or dog person: Dog (obviously!)
- Favorite one-hit-wonder/embarrassing song I know all the words to: “Groove Is In The Heart” (Deee-Lite)
- Favorite binge show: Glow
- Favorite local restaurants & stops: Flying Burrito, Waraji, Kanki, Thaiphoon, Tazza
Education, Honors, & Accolades
BA, Elon University
Certified Sales Professional (CSP)