Born in Latrobe, PA. Educated in Morgantown, WV. Today? Thriving in Durham, NC. I started my career as a ball boy for the Pittsburgh Steelers, and I’m excited to add Ryan Patty – Broker to my list of many hats. More importantly, I’m thrilled to be joining the Chappell brokerage and helping families find their way home in Bull City, Raleigh, and beyond!
As an agent, I strive to educate and empower my clients to unlock their portfolio’s potential. Sometimes real estate investing can seem unobtainable, but the difference maker is understanding the market you’re entering and equipping yourself with the right tools & strategy to stand out from other offers.
That’s where I come in. For the last 15 years, I’ve excelled in the world of professional + and collegiate athletics, and I’m thrilled to bring my competitive mindset to the table for our clients. Partner that with my passion for Real Estate education? And I can promise – we’ll make big moves together in the Raleigh & Durham home buying, selling, and building space.
When I’m not out making moves in the Triangle market, you can find this movie buff catching the latest flicks or tuning into a classic. As an avid DIYer, I like to get creative around the house and in the kitchen. Big concert coming to town? You’ll see Ryan the Rockstar in front of the stage for sure. Big snowstorm coming in? You’ll catch Ryan the Shredder on the slopes! Big listing coming up? Ryan Patty the broker is right by your side.
- Morning bird or night owl: Morning Bird
- Cat or dog person: Dog (Greyhounds, specifically)
- Favorite Netflix/Hulu/HBO Binge Show: The Office
- Favorite one-hit-wonder/embarrassing song I know all the words to: “Holidae Inn” Chingy
- Favorite movie quote: “Hey, Albert, good luck exploring the infinite abyss.” – Garden State
- Favorite local coffee spot: Yellow Dog Coffee
- Favorite Triangle restaurants & local stops: Garland, Hako Sushi, Standbury
MS, BS | West Virginia University (WVU)