Originally from the eastern part of the state, I came to the Triangle to study at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and have lived here ever since. Minutes away from some of the best restaurants in the South and only a short Uber ride to an international airport — I can’t think of a better place to call home.
I take a hands-on approach to every transaction. Preferring to be present at all showings, inspections, and repairs, I am able to gain a comprehensive knowledge of each property — giving you the peace of mind needed throughout any purchase or sale.
When I’m not meeting with clients or showing properties, I enjoy black coffee (or artistically poured oat milk lattes — perfect for an Instagram story), hand-crafted cocktails, crossword puzzles, and public radio.
- Morning bird or night owl: Morning Bird
- Favorite one-hit-wonder/embarrassing song I know all the words to: “Aaron’s Party” (Aaron Carter)
- Favorite binge show: Scandal
- Favorite local drink spot: Bar Virgile
- Favorite local restaurants & stops: The Art of Style, M Sushi, Heron’s, Second Empire, Winestore, Chopt, Cherry Pie
Education, Honors, & Accolades
BA, UNC-Chapel Hill
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) | e-PRO | Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI) | Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) | Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) | Member, BBB Spark Class of 2020 | NC Realtors William C. Bass Leadership Academy Class of 2020 | At Home With Diversity (AHWD)