I am passionate about real estate and about helping others. I started my career as an agent’s assistant, while also taking classes to get my broker’s license. I soon discovered that I really enjoy the systems side of the business, and found my true passion in making sure those systems run effectively and efficiently.
I have worked in nearly every aspect of real estate, from time as an office manager to working directly with sellers and buyers, to assisting a team of agents.
In the 20+ years, my husband and I have been together, we have purchased five new construction homes. We have lived in High Point, Raleigh, and Wilmington. North Carolina is truly our home having lived here for 25+ years, and we enjoy all that the Raleigh area has to offer.
- Morning bird or night owl: Morning Bird
- Favorite movie quote: “Do or do not, there is no try!” (Star Wars)
- Favorite one-hit-wonder/embarrassing song I know all the words to: A lot of Reba
- Favorite local restaurants & stops: Assaggio’s, Happy + Hale, Fresh. Ice Cream
- Hobbies: Reading, watching movies, visiting the beach & mountains, riding 4-wheelers, hanging with my hubby
Education, Honors, & Accolades
AAS, Forsyth Tech Community College